Lewisville HVAC Contractor
Average Americans spend nearly 90% of their time indoors. For the infants, the elderly and the urban residents, in Lewisville this percent of time is likely to be higher. Studies show that indoor air pollution can be two to fives times to sometimes 100 times higher than outdoor air pollution. This puts the citizens in Lewisville to a greater risk of contracting various diseases from indoor air pollutants. In fact, the US Environmental Protection Agency, EPA ranks poor indoor air quality one among the top five public health risks. Common diseases and symptoms are associated with poor indoor air quality.
AC Pros - Lewisville HVAC Contractor
At AC Pros, we strive answer our phones in a prompt and courteous manor. Our highly trained HVAC technicians provide service to all makes and models of HVAC equipment in the Lewisville area. We also carry most parts on our service trucks. AC Pros provides homeowners with 24 hour emergency services. Our Lewisville HVAC technicians will fix your issue right, the first time. Call us today to experience our quality service with over 35 years of experience in the HVAC industry.
Lewisville AC Installation
Air conditioning replacement is an investment in your Lewisville home. A new system will increase the value of your home as well as reduce your monthly operating expenses, making your home more attractive and affordable. We will install a system designed for your needs, with maximum efficiency, at a price you are comfortable with. AC Pros performs all installations to the manufacturer's standards to ensure an accurate SEER rating and proper airflow.
- Home Air Conditioning
- Home Air Conditioning Systems
- Install Central Air Conditioning
- Home Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Condition Install
- Air Conditioning Install
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Installation Cost
- Install Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Service
- Central Air Conditioning Installation
Lewisville Indoor Air Quality
Lewisville indoor air quality is the quality of air around and within structures and buildings as related to the comfort and health of the space's occupants. There are many factors that affect IAQ such as mold and bacteria (microbial contaminants), particulates, and gases like radon, carbon monoxide and organic compounds and all mass stressors that can result to dangerous health conditions. Today, indoor air quality has become a major health issue compared to the hazards of outdoor air.
So far, ventilation, source control and filtration are the best methods to dilute all contaminants in indoor air. In order to determine indoor air quality, there will be a need to collect air samples on the building's surfaces and constant monitoring of human exposure to the pollutants present in the air. Computer technology offers a modeling of air flows in homes and buildings to check how it affects the quality of indoor air that one breathes.
At home, indoor air is contaminated by pollutants coming from different sources such as oil, kerosene, wood, coal and tobacco products. If there is very little outdoor air that can enter your Lewisville home, these pollutants will accumulate to a certain degree that will eventually harm your health and cause discomfort in your own house.
Services We Provide In Lewisville
- Basic Information You Should Know about Heat Pumps - One of the most important aspects of the home is the comfort and security that it provides our families. In order for you and your family to enjoy these attributes, it is essential for you to have a properly functioning home heating and cooling system.
- Getting Your Home Heating System Ready For Cooler Weather - It can be easy to overlook the importance of getting your home ready for cooler weather, because our Richardson area is not widely known for cold winters. At least not winters in other parts of the country. However, residents here know that the chilly weather can be downright cold, and it is vital to be prepared for them.